Home » Anti Inflammatory » Tarivid
Pay with Bitcoin and get 10% discount! Click here.
Brand Names: Tarivid, Bactoflox, Floxal, Konovid, Monoflocet, Ofloxcin, Trafloxal, Floxil , Ingeflox, Klonalflox, Newflox, Oflox, Otoflox, Quinomed, Rafocilina, Floxal, Docofloxacine, Trafloxal, Quinoxan, Apo-Oflox, Poenflox, Zanocin, Gyroflox, Oflo, Oflodura, Grenis-Oflo, Marfloxacin, Puiritol, Quotavil, Viotisone, Bioff, Floxur, Biravid, Oxken, Quiflural, Qinolon, Vioson, Terioxan, Exocin, Surnox, Floxy, Hyflox, O-Flox, Occidal, Menefloks, Ofkozin, Norlamine
Generic name: Ofloxacin
Manufacturer: Greater Pharma (Under licence of Daiichii Pharmaceuticals)
What is Tarivid used for?
• Bacterial infections of the urinary tract, including kidney infections (pyelonephritis), cystitis and chronic prostatitis.
• Bacterial infections of the lungs and airways (chest or lower respiratory tract infections).
• Bacterial infections of skin or soft tissue (soft tissue is underneath the skin and includes muscle).
• Inflammation of the urethra or cervix that is not caused by gonorrhoea (non-gonococcal urethritis or cervicitis).
• Bacterial infections of the blood (septicaemia or blood poisoning).
Tarivid Otic Solution
Brand names: Tarivid Otic Solution 0.3%
Generic name: Ofloxacin
Tarivid is an antibiotic. Tarivid Otic solution is used to treat ear infections.
Most important fact about Tarivid
Tarivid kills a variety of bacteria and is frequently used to treat infections in many parts of the body. However, you should stop taking the drug and notify your doctor immediately at the first sign of a skin rash or any other allergic reaction. Although rare, serious and occasionally fatal allergic reactions have been reported, some after only one dose. Signs of an impending reaction include swelling of the face and throat, shortness of breath, difficulty swallowing, rapid heartbeat, tingling, itching, and hives.
Tarivid Otic solution should be administered as follows:
1. Wash hands.
2. Clean the outer ear of any discharge. Do not insert any object into the ear canal.
3. Warm the drops by holding the bottle in your hand for one or two minutes.
4. Have the individual receiving the drops lie on his or her side with the affected ear up.
5. Place the prescribed number of drops in the ear.
6. Do not touch the applicator to the ear or your fingers.
7. If a middle ear infection is involved, gently press the flap in front of the ear canal 4 times to help push the drops inward. For an outer ear canal infection, gently pull the ear upward and backward while giving the drops.
8. Keep the ear facing upward for 5 minutes to allow drops to be absorbed into the ear.
Take Tarivid exactly as prescribed. You need to complete the full course of therapy to obtain best results and decrease the risk of a recurrence of the infection.