Home » Hair Loss » Rogaine (Generic)
Pay with Bitcoin and get 20% discount! Click here.
Nuhair Scalp lotion
Name: Minoxidil Topical Solution
Brand Name: Rogaine
See also Minoxidil tabs
Rogaine Solution is used for:
Promoting hair regrowth in patients who are experiencing gradually thinning hair or gradual hair loss on the top of the head.
Rogaine Solution is a vasodilator. It is not known how Rogaine Solution stimulates scalp hair growth. It is possible that it dilates blood vessels in the scalp, which may improve hair follicle function and stimulate scalp hair growth.
Do NOT use Rogaine Solution if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Rogaine Solution
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Rogaine Solution:
Some medical conditions may interact with Rogaine Solution. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart or blood pressure problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Rogaine Solution. Because little, if any, of Rogaine Solution is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if Rogaine Solution may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.